Thursday, January 14, 2010

Welcome to Momma Smells A Deal!

I've always been deal chaser. No, not a penny pincher, a deal chaser.

Penny pinching implys that one does not enjoy spending money, and I love to buy things. So that's just not going to work.


The purpose of this blog is to help you make the most of your money by finding great deals, and lots of freebies. Who doesn't love a good freebie?


Though this blog is primarily geared towards mothers (or well, parents) I'm sure many others could get good use out of it as well. Feel free to check back on a regular basis to see the new deals and freebies that are being featured.


Today's Features:









Free Subscription to American Baby Magazine:
https://secure.americanbaby.com/bhg/store/checkout/partner/promoCode=I401VADF2&ordersrc=offersquestde=I401VADF2&ordersrc=offersquestde=I401VADF2&ordersrc=offersquest

(If you sign up for this, they offer you a year of Parenting Magazine for 5.00)



20% off Gap (includes babygap):

http://gap.m.delivery.net/w/webView?cid=16322132008&mid=1919514891&pid=783982&vid=3&ee=YTE1MTg0MjNAdWdnc3JvY2suY29t&si=&mv=H&bv=H&oc=N&sc=&k=1oQNaB

No comments:

Post a Comment