Saturday, April 3, 2010

Excellent Target Portrait Studio Coupons!

I am super excited about these printable coupons to Target Portrait studios. I have tried all of the major stores portrait studios (JCPenny,Sears,Walmart,Target) and I was BY FAR the most impressed with Target's photo quality, customer service, and all around experience. I would highly recommened them to anyone!

Click here for some great coupons!

Coupons valid until May 6th 2010.

And to further demonstrate my point of Target's awesome photos here are some photos from our last Target session.

2 comments:

  1. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos turned out great! It's awful of me, but I love crying photos! They're so funny!

    I'm mrsbird1129 from the bump if you remember me. I'll be on 6-12 next week. :)

    ReplyDelete