Monday, April 26, 2010

Free Caress Body Wash

I absolutely love this body wash, for real. I don't mean to get sentimental on everyone here, but did you know that scent is the strongest tie to memory? Smelling something associated with a long ago memory can bring it back vividly. I had a sample bottle of caress body wash while I was in the hospital right after I had my son, Ian. It smelled so clean, and it made my skin feel so silky. It was such a relief after all of the pain and excitment I had endured over the days before. Everytime I smell that body wash now, I am taken back to the days where my son was tiny, and we were snuggled up in a hospital bed, skin to skin. Not a worry in the world.

So I guess I'm a little sweet on Caress. But I'm sure you'll like it too.
Click here for your free sample.

Enjoy.

XoXo,
MommaFreebie

No comments:

Post a Comment