Thursday, July 1, 2010

1.00 Flip-Flops at Old Navy!

This saturday July 3rd only, Old Navy flip-flops are 1.00 when you bring in the coupon! There is a limit of 5 pairs per customer though. They are also having lots of other great sales like 5.00 tee's and tank's, 10.00 swimwear, and 15.00 denim at their "Star-Spangled Sale"! I will be in there buying some flip-flops and a new bathing suit...considering that I'm still wearing the one I had last summer when I was full-term pregnant. lol.


Enjoy!

XoXo,
MommaFreebie

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I have a tip about this. At Old Navy, they will reimburse for items you bought within a week of them going on sale. At Christmastime, I bought 8 pairs of fuzzy socks 3 days before the sale, because I wanted to be sure and get a good selection. On the morning of the sale (you can only do this the first day of the sale) I went in with my receipt, and they handed me $32 in cash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great tip! I will definatly include that next time I write a post about Old Navy sales. Thanks Lanie!

    ReplyDelete