Thursday, August 12, 2010

Swagcode Extravaganza Day!

So, I know that it's not friday, but swagbucks it doing a super cool promotion today! It's swagcode extravaganzas day!

So what does that mean? It means that there will be at least 5 swagcodes that come out tommorow, maybe more.

So what is swagbucks/swagcodes? Well, it's really very cool and very simple. You sign up for swagbucks, and use it as you would use any other search engine. Except with swagbucks, you can earn "swagbucks" randomly when you are searching the web. You can also earn swagbucks through swagcodes, daily polls, surveys, and other cool stuff. Then you redeem your swagbucks for free gift cards, clothing, books, movies, and just about everything else that you could think of.

Another cool thing about swagbucks is that if your friends sign up under you, you can earn even more swagbucks! You will earn the same amount that they earn up to 1000 swagbucks!

Sound good?

As always, enjoy!
XoXo,
MommaFreebie

2 comments:

  1. I will check this out... have you actually gotten any free stuff? I see your facebook posts on it a lot and always wondered about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't yet, but it's because I'm saving up my swagbucks. I've got enough to get like 40.00 worth of amazon gift cards. =) I'm going to keep saving so that I can buy us something really cool like a new phone/tv/ect.

    ReplyDelete