Saturday, November 27, 2010

Free "Instead Softcup" Menstral Cup!

I know that many of you have most likely even considered using anything but pads and tampons for period protection, but I urge you to give this a try.

Instead Softcup is a menstral cup, which is inserted into the vagina, and covers the cervix, preventing any leaks during your period. It is 100% safe, and when inserted correctly cannot be felt at all. Softcup is great for women with light, medium, or heavy flows. Best of all, softcup offers 12 hours of protection. Also, you can have sex with it in! No way, right?! It's awesome.

When I tell people about softcups, the first question they usually ask me is something like "Isn't is messy" or "Is is uncomfortable?". The answer is no, no, no. I was nervous about using them at first, but since becoming a user of menstrual cups I promise that I will never ever touch another pad or tampon again. I can't believe all of the years that I have wasted using those items that now seem so uncomfortable, inconvenient, expensive, and even unsanitary. Softcup is hands down one of my favorite products.

So, I am super excited that I have found a free sample of Instead Softcup! I really urge you all to give it a try. Click here to sign up for your free sample.

By the way, this post is in no way, shape, or form endorsed by softcup. I am just a very very happy customer who wants all of my readers to know about this great product! It will change the way that you think of your period! I no longer dread that week!

Enjoy!

XoXo,
MommaFreebie

No comments:

Post a Comment