Thursday, August 30, 2012

Free Breastfeeding Supplies from Lansinoh!

Lansinoh is offering some pretty awesome free samples right now. When you sign up you'll get a free sample of breast pads, breast milk storage bags, and baby wipes. Not only are these great free samples, but they truly are great products as well.

A big part of getting a good deal is being sure that you are also getting a good product. I've been nursing my daughter for nearly 14 months now (yay!) and I have tried every product out there it seems. Hands down, Lansinoh makes the best breast pads. Seriously, they are the only disposable breast pads on earth that are worth buying. Their milk storage bags are also among the best that I've tried.
(My daughter and I, just because she's pretty cute)

Point is; balance price with quality. Lansinoh makes some great stuff. 

As always, Enjoy!

XoXo,

MommaFreebie

1 comment: